e-Yeshiva

A blog dedicated to spreading the simcha of learning the Torah that was given L'Moshe Mi'Sinai. Topics range from Gemora to Chumash!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Daniel Jewell, Blog Admin

B"H

Hi:

My name is Daniel Jewell, and I'm the blog administrator. I am immersed in Torah learning, but I currently attend Cal State Fullerton to get a degree in Mathematics (minor in philosophy). I daven at the Chabad Shul in Yorba Linda. The shliach for North county is Rabbi David Eliezrie, a true tzaddik and one of the gedolim of Orange County.

Although I was not raised religiously, I have learned much and have progressed far in the last year. I have discovered that my passion for learning stems from my Jewish heritage. I honor them by studying Gemora and I gain great satisfaction from studying Daf Yomi, and from hearing shiurim by great poskim.

I have such a passion for halakha and spreading Jewish learning to all Jews, of all backgrounds. If a completely secular Jew such as myself, with a little curiosity, can, in a year, begin to study Daf Yomi and midrash, anyone can.

Kol Tuv,
Daniel Jewell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home